Hey – I’m so psyched to have you join me for the eight days of the Radio Nowhere Road Trip! Thanks so much for getting on board!
What To Expect
- So, a heads up; you’re going to be receiving emails from me each day over the course of 8 days, and in each email is a link to a page I’ve made specifically for you stuffed full of music, stories and other bonus goodies. You’ll be able to check out that day’s song, learn about where it came from and what’s behind it, and get some additional stuff that’s not available anywhere else.
Who’s Behind All This?
- Radio Nowhere is a band from sunny (and dangerous!) Oakland, CA, that plays rootsy American rock/pop with a slight UK twist: If you’re a fan of Counting Crows, Tom Petty, Neil Finn, or Semisonic, you’ll definitely like this
- Radio Nowhere is fronted by singer/songwriter Mike Baker (hi). I’m first and foremost a music fan, just like you, who got into this in the first place because I stumbled upon my parents’ copy of Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band when I was six and got freaked out by all the colors on the LP jacket. Freaked out in a good way.
- Radio Nowhere is about real musicians writing real songs, committed to making honest, authentic, passionate music that you can crank in the car on a hot summer road trip, learn all the words to and sing around a campfire, or keep you company in the middle of a quiet night.
What You Should Do Now
- OK, this next part is SUPER IMPORTANT and I need you to pay close attention here….
- I’m going to need you to whitelist my emails so they don’t fall into spam, promotions or any other folder because you’ve taken the time to sign up to this experience with me. The last thing I want is for you to miss out on it and it get lost in cyberspace!
- Here’s a great article that shows you exactly how to do that: http://onlinegroups.net/blog/2014/02/25/how-to-whitelist-an-email-address/
- Once you’ve done that, all you need to do is buckle up, sit back and keep a keen eye out for my next email in your inbox.
I’m going to be releasing a pretty unusual song to you tomorrow and telling you all about where it came from and how we brought it to life. I can’t tell you where Day 1 of the Road Trip will take us, but I will say, pack some sunscreen ;)…
So stay tuned for tomorrow. Day no.1 is going to be EPIC!
Thanks again for being a part of this with me! ~ Mike from Radio Nowhere
P.S. And oh, yes – there’s more music! Connect with me on any of the social networks below to hear about the new stuff;)